Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Thoughts on McCoy

For those that have not heard, Pitt's LeSean McCoy will enter the NFL draft. I have nothing against Shady in his decision to enter the draft. In fact, it is in his best interest to enter the draft, seeing that he is projected to be a first round pick. If he were to be injured next year in college, his draft stock could have plummeted and he might have had to wait another year.

Now while I support his decision, I can't help but think that he really still wants to be at Pitt. From all of the reports that I have read, it seems that his parents were pushing him to go to the NFL, and I believe that the he was on the fence because he wanted to stay. Now, if my beliefs are correct, I feel that McCoy made the wrong decision. I think he will do well in the NFL and he will earn a lot of money.  I just hope that somewhere down the line, he does not regret his decision because he thought his parents knew best. But best of luck to McCoy, and make Pitt and the 717 proud!

No comments:

Post a Comment