Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Flying Fish Exit 11 Hoppy American Wheat

My boy Matt picked me up a bottle of Flying Fish's latest in the Exit Series, Exit 11 Hoppy American Wheat. I have been anticipating this beer since it's release, so I was very excited to try it. The pour is a little thick and well carbonated, golden in color. It is also very opaque, hinting that the wheat is unfiltered. The aroma is very hoppy and floral. The taste is very light and crisp, with a decent amount of hops. The after taste reveals an apricot undertone and a slight hop bite. I'm not usually a fan of beers that are labeled "hoppy", but the Hoppy American Wheat is a very satisfying and balanced beer. The alcohol content is 6.2% ABV.

1 comment:

  1. This is a great website about fishing.I have learned a lot from this post which i like it a lot.
    Fishing Rod available in stock

    ReplyDelete