Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Dogfish Head 90 Minute IPA

My taste buds have been evolving and I never used to like IPAs. Recently, I have been enjoying beers with higher hop content, so I decided to give Dogfish Head 90 Minute IPA a try since it was on draft at McGrath's. The beer has a copper color with a light foamy head. The smell consists of lemon with a hint of pepper and flowers. The taste is sweet and lemony with a light hop bite. It is very smooth drinking with a round flavor. The alcohol content is 9.0% ABV. I asked myself why I ignored this beer for so long when I had heard many good things about it. I feared it as an IPA originally, but I am very happy that I decided to try it. I thought that this was a very solid beer, easy to drink, and full of flavor. This is definitely a recommended beer and I will order it again and again.

No comments:

Post a Comment