Tuesday, September 28, 2010

BJ's Piranha Pale Ale

On my way out of Denver and leaving Great American Beer Fest (tear), I stopped into BJ's Restaurant & Brewhouse, as it was on the way to the airport. I ordered a Piranha Pale Ale to go with my chicken and avocado sandwich. The beer pours a beautiful copper color with a frothy white head. The aroma has good caramel base with lots of fresh pine hops. The taste is smooth and caramel at first before transitioning into a light pine hop bite. The mouth feel of the beer is light and bubbly on the tongue with a partly dry after taste. The alcohol content is X.X% ABV. I thought that BJ's definitely has delivered a very solid pale ale, and I would go back to order this beer, as well as any of their other offerings.

1 comment:

  1. BJs = BrewDonalds. The PA is probably their best offering.

    ReplyDelete