Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Goose Island Night Stalker

First, I am going to apologize that there is no picture taken by me with this review. This was the final beer that I had at a small bottle share event, and apparently I forgot to snap a photo. I brought the bottle of Goose Island Night Stalker to the bottle share event courtesy of a beer trade with my friend Tim. The beer pours a black color with a frothy tan head. The aroma consists of coffee, sweet chocolate, and butter cream. The taste is smooth with a nice chocolate bite, butter cream, cream cheese, and coffee. The Night Stalker has a nice dry, oaky finish that rounds out the flavor. The alcohol content is 11.7% ABV. Wow, this was a great, smooth, and robust beer. The amount of flavors, especially the butter cream and cream cheese flavors made it a memorable imperial stout.

No comments:

Post a Comment