Sunday, June 26, 2011

Dogfish Head Festina Peche

After pouring out sampler glasses in the past of Dogfish Head Festina Peche, I decided to give it another show since my palate has changed to like sour beers. The beer pours a pale golden color with a bubbly white head. The aroma consists of wheat, peach, and orange. The taste is tart and puckering at first with some peach coming out on the front end. This isn’t a sour taste with vinegar but just plain sour. There is a wheat and slightly watery finish. The alcohol content is 4.5% ABV. I would say that the Festina Peche was better than I used to think and I would drink it again, but I’m not sure I would go on a mission to seek it out. There are other sour beers that I like better, but this was still somewhat refreshing.

No comments:

Post a Comment