Monday, April 16, 2012

Brasserie Artisanal du Flo Cuvee du Flo Blonde

As part of the March selection for the Michael Jackson Rare Beer of the Month Club, I received a bottle of Brasserie Artisanal du Flo Cuvee du Flo Blonde. The beer pours a golden color with a lofty and frothy white head that leaves a nice lacing on the glass. The aroma consists of flower, elderberry, toffee, pepper, grass, and a yeast sweetness. The taste is extremely floral and dry with some elderberries on the front end. It finishes with a great earthy and grassy flavor with pepper and other spices tickling the tongue. The alcohol content is 7.5% ABV. If you love flowers, this beer is for you. It somewhat reminded me of SAVOR flowers, and had a great floral profile. I was more than impressed with this selection from the club, and I’m glad I have one sitting in the cellar.

No comments:

Post a Comment