Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Appalachian Brewing Company Grain Series Wheat IPA

(I apologize about the lack of picture, but it was on my previous cell phone and I have since lost it)While at Appalachian Brewing Company for The Clarks concert, I ordered a glass of the Wheat IPA from the Grain Series. The beer pours a golden color with a frothy white colored head. The aroma consists of wheat, lemon, hay, and pepper. The taste is spicy with lemon and pepper on the front end with some hay creating a dry finish. The alcohol content is 7.5% ABV. This beer was rather good and spicy, creating a complex array of flavors that are not typically associated with each other. It was difficult to determine if they really worked together well, but I would drink this beer again.

No comments:

Post a Comment