Sunday, February 10, 2013

Brasserie Dupont Saison Dupont

While at Cafe Bruges in Carlisle for my birthday, I finally ordered a bottle of Brasserie Dupont Saison Dupont. I can’t believe it took me so long to finally try it, but it was one of those beers that I always see and never order. The beer pours a golden color with quickly rising bubbles and a frothy white colored head. The aroma is spicy and fruity with lemon, grass, and yeast. The taste is spicy just like the aroma with great citrus accents. Orange and lemon pop out before a grassy finish that dries the mouth with an earthiness about it. The alcohol content is 6.5% ABV. This was a phenomenal saison and I will make sure never to pass this beer up again. It was so clean and fresh with great citrus flavors and a nice spiciness.

No comments:

Post a Comment