Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Indigo Imp Brewery Jester

Somebody gave me a bottle of Indigo Imp Brewery Jester (I can’t recall who), but I found it in my fridge and decided to open it. The beer pours a golden color with a lofty and frothy white colored head. The aroma consists of caramel, grass, and a strong scent of cardboard. The taste is dull and very bland with some caramel, grass, and lemon flavors on the front end. The finish comes out with wet cardboard and is also very watery. It leaves behind an unwelcome dry and musky hop flavor. The alcohol content is not available online, but I would estimate it to be about 5.5% ABV. This was not a good beer, as the flavors that it gave off were just dank and musty, with a slight tartness that should not be present in a Belgian Pale Ale.

No comments:

Post a Comment